Monday, March 1, 2010

Movie Monday

I got some quotes from a movie (all the same movie) and you have to guess the movie by these qutoes.

THE RULES - you CANNOT look up the quotes using google, imbd or any other search engine. if you do you are a CHEATER! You know where cheaters go, right? Please comment and

1. "You're already a bastard. Might as well be an enlightened one."

2. "So what do they want us to do, play baseball or urinate? Anyway, I was just thinking."

3. "I have faith. I just need proof to back it up."

4. "I don't think God's plan includes breaking and entering. "

5. "It's the *Virgin* Mary, Eddie. What does Joseph have to do with anything?"

Here is a HUGE giveaway! You better get it after this one...

6. "When someone you love dies, you don't lose them all at once. You lose them in pieces over time, like how the mail stops coming. What I remember most to this day was my ?'s scent and how I hated it when it began to disappear. First from her closets, then from her dresses she had sewn herself and then finally from her bedsheets and pillow cases. ? and I never talked much about that day on the ? field. It was too painful for both of us. For as much as I loved my ?, I knew that ? loved her just as much. She was the only real ? he ever had. "

Because this is such a huge hint I took out words that would give it away. haha All of the ?s are not the same word.

The first person to guess the movie who did not CHEAT wins a prize from me! Of course I have to know you but if I do, i will send you/give you a prize.

6 comments:

  1. I know I posted earlier....How come it isn't showing up?

    Oh well. I am going to guess LOVE HAPPENS, I have not actually seen it but know the premise of the movie and these sound like they could be quotes from it. :) Here is hoping

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry but, NO! It is not Love Happens! I will post a comment with the answer on Monday if nobody guesses it before then.

    Good try Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. come on mom I know you have seen it! I will reveal the answer on Monday... I know that everybody is on pins and needles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tempted to cheat... really don't know the movie. if nobody gets it to you just pick another one???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will not cheat, I will not cheat......someone please get it!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete