Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Movie Madness Monday

Last Monday's post which can be read here NOBODY guess the movie, come on kids!
It is from Simon Birch! I love that movie. If you have not seen it - find it - I think you will like it. I sure do. Grab a box of Kleenexs when you watch it though. :o)

SO LETS TRY THIS AGAIN... I got some quotes from a movie (different movie) (all the same movie) and you have to guess the movie by these qutoes.

THE RULES - you CANNOT look up the quotes using google, imbd or any other search engine. if you do you are a CHEATER! You know where cheaters go, right?

"Mom, but this arrangement really sucks."

"but if you ask me marriage is supposed to be based on something more than just sex, right?"

"That girl is without a doubt, the lowest, most awful creature to ever walk the planet!"

"Maybe you'll actually find someone on this continent who can whip your tush at poker. "

"Wow , suddenly you're so interested in math!"

"Only the beautiful Leo DiCaprio... "

If you cheat please do not comment or give hints for others.
Please leave a comment and the first person to guess this movie will win a present! =]

5 comments:

  1. Parent Trap! The new one with Lindsey Lohan.

    Also, I totally knew last week's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we believe it is Mean Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said you had a guess - that means you did not REALLY know it. I am proud of you for this week good job! I will get you a surpresnet when I see you (because I am HORRIBLE at getting things mailed and you are moving to my state in a bit) - dont know what it will be... maybe something to eat, maybe something for the baby, maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky - good try but no Christy was right - you got your comment in before I got mine in. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete