Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I remebered

I am sure you are wondering what I am thinking about today - so here are 5 pictures to describe what I am thinking about. Not in any order. Take a guess and I will let you know next week if you were right.
From Last week - here are the answers:
#1-I was thinking about the weight loss challenge [Melissa was right - BUT I am not worreid about loosing] and how I want to loose weight. I also love the word cankles, don't you? (I probably put the wrong word Mel, sorry!
#2 - I am ready for Spring! [ both were right!] I am so sick of winter and snow and all of that!
#3 - I was thinking about my Disneyland trip [ both of you were right - dang more than 2 people need to comment! ]
#4 - Nobody guessed - I was thinking about the birds singing that morning. This also ties in with number 3 because I am excited for Spring.
#5 - I was really excited for American Idol that night, as I am tonight! [neither of you were right :(]

Here are the pics from this week...
I hope more than just mom my and sister comment, although i LOVED their comments.

1.
2.
3.
4.

5.




2 comments:

  1. I bet #1 is because you were thinking about me and you know how much I love pancakes
    #2 is your love for love
    #3 is because you are thinking about Maryland
    #4 you want to have ice cream with a couple people dressed as animals
    #5 you are still excited to go to California and stay in a hotel

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 You are thinking Pancakes sound FABULOUS for dinner.

    #2 You have no desire to see this movie because it looks retarded.

    #3 Balimer-aka Baltimore, Missing the mission much?? (we always have this on hand at the house....LOVE IT!)

    #4 You need an Ice cream date with a good friend

    #5 California Hotels......Now are you staying?? I hear you can't leave once you get there.... ;)

    ReplyDelete