Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday is... Movie day!

Today the challenge is to guess what movie all of these quotes are from. They are all from the same movie. DO NOT CHEAT, because if you do you will be in trouble... not by me, but by someone really powerful!

Each # is a different quote, from the SAME movie. First one to guess this can borrow my copy of this movie for a weekend. :o) It really is a great movie. If you have nto seen it, do, after you figure out what it is.

1. And Mine will say IDGARA, I don't give a rat's ***

2. You treat a disease, you win, you loose. You treat a person, I guarantee you, you'll win, no matter what the outcome.

3. We can head on down to the maternity ward. You know those chicks put out.

4. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly without complexities or pride. I love you because I know no other way then this. So close that your hand, on my chest, is my hand. So close, that when you close your eyes, I fall asleep.

5. To blink for an exceptionally long period of time.

6. You're a prick and I like you.

7. So you have a choice: you can have me as a professional colleague, passionate, or you can have me as an outspoken outsider, still adament. Either way I'll probably still be viewed as a thorn. But I promise you one thing: I am a thorn that will not go away

8. I've lost everything. But I've also gained everything.

9. You may think I'm exaggerating, but in another five years you'll be so full of yourself you'll have to hang a cup out your *** just to catch the excess.

10. No no! Look beyond the fingers! Now tell me how many you see

5 comments:

  1. I don't think that I have watched this movie. I don't recognize any of the quotes. Sorry.

    Have fun in Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I KNOW I've seen this one...give me a minute it'll come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy you are absolutely right.
    You win!

    Heather you need to watch it, it is a good one!

    ReplyDelete