Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Movie (well TV) Madness

Okay so this post should be fun... I have random pictures from tv shows from the 80s-early 90s and I want you to guess what show they are in and then guess what the character's name is. You can guess the show even if you dont know the charcter name. There should definetly be a prize if you know all of them and know all oftheir names. ONCE AGAIN YOU CANNOT CHEAT - WELL YOU CAN, BUT DONT!
1.

2.

3.

4.


5.
6.

7.


8.
I deleted 9 - sorry! Just trying to fix the spacing issues. Just wanted you to know I do know how to count.
10.

11.

12.

13.

14.


15.
Saved by the Bell is one of my favorites of all of these TV shows. Below are two pictures they both have multiple characters - one with boys and one with girls. You need to identify who the people are. Just go top to bottom, left to right and tell me who they are, you dont have to have thier exact name, bonus points if you do know, you can even just tell me what episode they were in, if it is just mainly one episode. So for our girls...
and the boys...

4 comments:

  1. p.s. on the SBTB pics at the bottom you can just put what subject the teacher taught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note for my mom & and anyone else who needs it. click on pictures to make them bigger (especially bottom 2 since it is cutting them off)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I don't recognize even ONE of those. I'm bad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you removed my comment--hmmmmm. I cannot believe it.

    ReplyDelete