Thursday, March 18, 2010

What am I thinking Thursday?

I am a day late but here are the answers to last weeks picture puzzle, you can see the puzzle by clicking here.
#1 was how much I hate moving, which I was doing last week.
#2 I was thinking about how much I love my mama bear and how much I love bearenstain bears.
#3 I was thinking about ordering those glasses for someone... I think they would be cool
#4 I must have been thinking about how much I love samoas and how good I have been at NOT eating them.
#5 I really like the show hole in the wall, that is all.

Only Melissa and Cindy guessed do here is who won! (won nothing but still they win)
1. You are both right.
2. Good guess Melissa, but Cindy was right!
3. Cindy right again - come on sister!
4. Cindy you are right on. Melissa, I am NOT worried about loosing more weight than you - I probably already have.
5. you were both wrong.

Here are this weeks pictures
1.

2.
3.

4.
5. This week instead of a picture to guess on - here is a video of the song that is in my head.







1 comment:

  1. 1. you just watched this movie because you used to watch it as a kid. You realized that it is a pretty goofy movie that you would never watch now and can't figure out why you loved it then.

    2. You need to put gas in your car

    3. The best Disney movie made in a very long time. You are totally going to buy it.

    4. You need to do your taxes, OR you just got your taxes back

    5. Good song. Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete