Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What am I thinking Wednesday...

To see the pictures from last Wednesday, well Thursdays, click here

Here are the answers to the pictures - answers = what I was thinking when I posted that picture.
1. I REALLY want to buy this movie. It is the greatest. I rememeber watching it when I was a little girl. I want it! If you know where I can buy it let me know.
2. I am not loving paying more $$$ in gas since I have to drive further to work.
3. I saw The Princess and the Frog for the first time on Wednesday, and LOVED it! I bought it... of course.

4. I am loving my tax return money! Thank you tax lady (aka Mon)

I hope you (I keep pretending people are actually reading my blog, maybe if you comment I would feel the love) enjoyed the video. I love that song, and HOPE YOU DANCE.
This weeks pictures are thus:

1.

2
3.
4.
5.

2 comments:

  1. 1. The price of things just keep going up
    2. You had fun in Disneyland and want to go back
    3. You love watching Dancing with the Stars
    4. Ellen is an Ogre
    5. You just brushed your teeth and they feel squeeky clean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen - I always read your blog but I never know what to say on your what am I thinking and I never know the quotes from movies, so I don't comment. I will give it a try today.
    1.You are happy because you are making more money.
    2.You are excited about going to Disneyland in a week.
    3.You like watching Dancing with the Stars.
    4.You think Ellen is funny.
    5.You love Beauty and the Beast.

    ReplyDelete