Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Who really cares what I think on Wednesdays, are any other day for that matter?!?

I have not done my Wednesday post FOREVER to read the last one and thus see the pictures which I will be talking about and see if you (both of you) were right click here .

The answers from March 24th pictures are thus:
1. I think I was excited because I got a 20 cent per hour raise. So Heather was right! :o)
2. I was super pumped for Disneyland, I had not gone yet Susan, but now I want to go back =)
3. Susan was right I LOVE watching dancing with the stars, I dont just like it Heather. I am not sure who is my favorite this season, probably Erin Andrews.
4. Heather is right, i really like Ellen. I watch videos on her website all the time. To check out her website click here.
5. Heather was right I do love Beauty and the Beast but that is not all. I want a guy that looks like the Beast - not in the end, in the beginning. HAHA! :X

here is some tidbits into what I have been thinking about this week:
1.

2.
3.
4.

5.
Tell me what you think I am thinking about! Lets see if you are right, next week that is. :O]




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I will admit it here but not on Face Book becasue so many feel the need to comment!
    I like GLEE!!! Sierra and I like to watch it together. We know it is not all that "good" but we l♥ve the music and the characters!! It is our guilty pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Glee!!! I freaking love Glee!
    2. You really are trying not the think about having to pee... but you can't get the thought out of your head.
    3. Ellen and Dancing with the Stars
    4. Go natural, and tight legged.
    5. Working 9-5, well that's just a job but mine is 8-4:30. LOL

    ReplyDelete