Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to you!



Today is someone's birthday! This is a very special someone. They are a person who wears many hats. The hats being mom, teacher, church leader, missionary, follower of Christ, grandma (quite amazing one too I think) , daughter, wife, cook, seamstress, clothes launderer (okay that one is just for me, but hey she is a really good clothes washer) , pet caretaker (not a very good one evidently, my fish died in her care) :( - She is also a baseball lover, scorekeeper, american idol fan, lover of I love Lucy, Likes gardening (which is yucky in my opinion), she loves blue, Likes all things healthy, She eats healthy and trys to get me to be healthier. She is an accountant that does my taxes, I have not fired her yet, but she does do them for FREE. She is an amazing example in every sense of the word. She is an example of faith and hope, example of obedient, example of forgiveness (never met a person who forgives as easily as she does), she is patient and understanding, she has always had the motto peace at any price, which I think beacuase of me and my lack of peace caused her alot of grief. She sacrifices so much for me.



Incase you have not thought of who this person (the birhtday girl) is it is my Mom. I have the best mom ever! She is my best friend and I have tons of fun with her, whether we are cooking dinner, playing games, shopping (I love to shop with her) or moving my furniture (for the 3rd time in 3 years)




She is loved by so many including her kids











and by her almost (1 still in the oven, until May) 14 grankids




as I mentioned earlier she is super patient as evident in this picture; she lets her husband, Virgil, go fishing way more than he deserves to, or any man in their right mind should. Just kidding daddy I love you. I bet he will admit that she is pretty darn nice to him too.



Well I am not sure what else I can see.

I love you mon! You are amazing! Hope you have a happy birthday!



please note that i did not say how young this lady is.
here she is hula hooping!



Hope you have a great birthday!

2 comments:

  1. i made a mistake.
    In the pictures of Anita grandkids.
    On the bottom row Zack should be on the left, as he is older than Abby.

    sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your nice comments. I love you, too! I couldn't read the white on yellow until I highlighted the words (thanks to Jennifer's help).
    MON

    ReplyDelete