Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How I feel or what I am thinking about (in 5 photos)

So I am going to try something that I saw on this blog. Melissa, the author does 5 Photos Wednesday where she posts 5 photos and not alot of words. I think it is fun and since a picture is worth a thousand words I decided to do this. I dont know how often you will get to see 5 photos about what i am thinking about or feeling so you better enjoy it when I do it.

It is up to you to determine how I am feeling. I welcome comments where you can guess and say #2 means you ....

well here are the 5 pictures. You should do the same on your blog. :o)

1.

2.

3.


4.


5.




2 comments:

  1. #1 you're thinking about dancing.
    #2 You're thinking about Temple Square in the Spring.
    #3 You're thinking about April 1 - 6
    #4 You want to try out for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
    #5 You want Michael Lynch to win - after he gets a hair cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 You are worried about losing our weight loss challenge.
    #2 You wish it would stop snowing and spring would get here.
    #3 Can't wait for Disneyland.
    #4 You've got a song stuck in your head and can't get it out.
    #5 You miss Paula on American Idol. :(

    ReplyDelete