Monday, October 5, 2009

October 4th

Yesterday was my dad's birthday. I was home watching conference with no internet, so this is delayed a day. I was not very happy to not be able to go home to spend the day with him but I did call to wish him a happy birthday. I seriously have the best dad ever. I hope he knows how much I love him. He is so great. If you want to read more about what i think of my wonderful dad you can read an earlier post by clicking here.

Here are some of his absolutely admirable qualities: he is a great teacher, he is funny and tells great jokes, he is honest, he is a good fisherman and hard working, he is giving, he is kind, he is silly. I love you dad! I missed seeing you on your birthday. Hope you had a great day! Here is a picture of my dad doing what he likes best - fishing :) well atleast he is in the boat getting ready to fish!

Yesterday was also my nephew Peyton's birthday. He turned 4 years old! He is such the cutest boy! I love him because: he is funny, he is so adorably cute, he is so smart, he is very handsome. He is a great boy! I think he will be an amazing missionary. Peyton I love you buddy! Here is a picture of him with my brother Preston.


No comments:

Post a Comment